ABOUT CAD CONSTRUCTION LLC
CAD Construction is a local Home Transformation Specialist, providing turnkey general contracting and personalized service for residential customers in Somerset County and surrounding areas. We offer high quality construction and on time, on-budget project completion, all managed by a single company who oversees every detail from beginning to end.
Over the past 10 years CAD Construction has created its own process for design-build in residential homes. This service allowing customers to see the outcome of their goals and designs prior to a full commitment.
Please contact us for more information on this program.
Preferred Vendor Programs. As a customer of CAD Construction LLC, you will be eligible to shop with the builder’s vendors and showrooms. Whereas there is no requirement for this service as a customer, past customers have shared in vendor discounts, assistance with warrant programs, and ease of purchase and delivery. CAD Construction is proud to share their customers with local suppliers and retail establishments.
CAD Construction – Memberships & Affiliations
- Business Advisors of Somerset Hills (BASH)
- New Jersey Business & Industry Association (NJBIA)
- Bernard’s Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Warren Chamber of Commerce
- Warren Lions Club International
Chris Daunno – Christopher Alan Daunno (aka: CAD)
Main point person for sales & estimating, head of project management. Chris is frequently on job sites doing supervision and works with homeowner on scheduling, field decisions, selections process, and contract administration. Chris works very hard to ensure his customers are well informed and never surprised.
- Owner at CAD Construction since 2009
- Managing member at Daunno Development Company.
- Managing member at Mystic Development Company.
- Senior Project Manager at Denholtz Associates
- Property Manager at Mack Cali Realty Corporation.
- Graduate of Stevens Institute of Technology – Bachelors of Engineering, option in Coastal Engineering
Include guitar, music, all-terrain vehicles and social / family event planning.
Francis Rubino – aka: Frank
Head of field supervision, Frank is on the job sites daily coordinating trades and enforcing company quality protocol. In addition to his administrative responsibilities, Frank brings in-house carpentry skills to CAD Construction with 30+ years of cabinet installation experience. Master Mechanic of his trade, Frank is known to live the construction business.
- Partner in CAD Construction since 2015.
- Owner of Cabinet Installation Group of NJ.
- Past Operation Manager at Quality Tops – 10yrs.
- Past owner of CMC – countertop manufacturing.
- Educated in carpentry & cabinet building.
Include cooking, wine connoisseur, and all-terrain vehicles.