With endless options and selections at varying prices, kitchen renovations have become a complex part in home remolding. We here at CAD Construction have found starting with a budget and working into what you can afford works better to benefit our customers. Kitchen designs take time and energy for both the customer and the builder and we have had success with the following process. We invite you to join us and allow CAD Construction to transform your kitchen into your dream kitchen.
Design-Build Kitchen Process.
- Contact CAD Construction for a site visit of your home.
- During site visit, CAD Construction will examine your existing conditions and review your intentions towards your kitchen remodel. At this time you should be able to discuss a comfortable budget for us to work with.
- CAD Construction will follow up with a suggestion of price structure and a copy of our working agreement for your review.
- The Commitment Letter.
- CAD Construction uses a working agreement to convert “shopping” customers” into “active customers”. By joining our team and becoming an active customer, you will be guided through the design-build kitchen process and work with us on the following outline for your project.
- Kitchen designs with floor plans & 3D elevations.
- Appointments with CAD Construction preferred vendors for selections of
- Kitchen cabinets.
- Counter tops.
- Plumbing fixtures.
- Electrical fixtures.
- Tile backsplashes.
- Construction permits are filed with the local township once we know you are moving forward.
- As you complete the process, you will have a new education of your project and understand the financial impacts of our purchase. Assuming you are comfortable with your findings, you will be presented a construction contract for your review to allow you to move forward.
- Typical time frame for this process 3 – 5 weeks.
Commitment Fee – CAD Construction requires a twenty-five hundred-dollar ($2,500.00) retainer when signing the working agreement and becoming an active customer. The fee is nonrefundable and is applied towards the first payment in the construction contract as you move forward.
We thank you for your interest in our Design-Build Services. Please feel free to call us with any questions or to begin your design-build project today.